The stricter measures taken against COVID-19, the following should be emphasized:
- The stricter regime takes effect from midnight 24 March 2021 to 31 March 2021.
- Tröllaborg is open as before but cooperation with the compulsory school (GaV) does not take place while these rules apply.
- The 2 meter proximity restriction applies between adults.
- No more than 10 adults may be in the same room/space together.
- Parents are still obliged to wear face mask when they come and pick up their child/children at Tröllaborg.
- Parents are allowed in the Tröllaborg‘s lobby but must wear a face mask and respect the macimum number (10 people) in the room. If there are 10 people in the lobby, please wait outside until someone else leave the lobby.
- Parents are not allowed inside Tröllborg unless it‘s necessery and with staff‘s permission.
- Support services will still be available e.g. speech pathologist.
As has been reported in the media, stricter infection contorl rules eill take effect at midnight tonight. You can read more about general measures in a news item on the Ministry of Health‘s website and in Reglulation no. 321/2021 on the restriction of meeetings due to epidemics. The rules are based on a memorandum from the epidemiologist, Ţórólfur Guđnason. See links are in the icelandic text below.
Special rules apply to school work, but amendments have been made to the regulation on restrictions on school work due to epidemics, which also take effect at midnight and apply until 31 March 2021. The changes can be read about in ađ news item on the website of the Ministry of Education and Culture – see link in the icelandic text below.
Finally, I would like to remind you of the importance of individual disease control.